Anonymous Hackers Targeted By FBI, Homeland Security For Potential National Security Threat
SAN FRANCISCO — Anonymous is not so anonymous anymore.
The computer hackers, chat room denizens and young people who comprise the loosely affiliated Internet collective have increasingly turned to questionable tactics, drawing the attention of the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and other federal investigators.
What was once a small group of pranksters has become a potential national security threat, federal officials say.
The FBI has carried out more than 75 raids and arrested 16 people this year in connection with illegal hacking jobs claimed by Anonymous.~For more clicky the title.
Tagged as: Anonymous. Anon. Antisec. OpBART. San Fran. San Francisco. Cali. California. OccupyWallSt. OccupyWallStreet. Sept17. S17. NYC. New York. OpFacebook. Nov5. OpPaypal. Paypal. News.
- some1simple reblogged this from kwikset and added:
- wasteywhiskey reblogged this from sissypunks and added:
- thetelescreen likes this
- hipstershatehipsters reblogged this from kwikset
- anok4uok reblogged this from kwikset
- whiskeyanddynamite reblogged this from kwikset
- whiskeyanddynamite likes this
- kwikset posted this